NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL...PARTICIPANTS OR FANS!
Stay on grounds and enjoy 4-Wheel and Off-Road fans
Reserve your camp/RV spot for the 4-Wheel Jamboree today!
Spots available for June 11 to June 14, 2020
Located on the Allen County Fairgrounds
CAMPSITE PRICING / SIGN-UP:
All people camping will be required to have either have a participant wristband (two adults included with truck registration) or purchase a 3-day event wristbands if not a participant. No Exceptions.
(1) One Camper or (1) Tent per site location.
The cost is $130 + either proof of truck registration or three day ticket pass required for each person in your group.
Max Six (6) occupancy per campsite (all must provide either proof of participant or spectator tickets). Additional parking spots will be available for extra vehicles - ask about options during check-in.
Save money with advance truck registration.
CAMPSITE CHECK-IN TIMES
Early check-in begins:
Thursday, June 11, from NOON to 9 p.m.
Friday, June 12, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
ALL CAMPERS MUST ARRIVE and CHECK-IN PRIOR TO 10 p.m. on FRIDAY, JUNE 12th.
- Choice of Camper or Primitive Tent location, both options with electric hookup.
- Sites are limited and may not be available upon arrival...strongly suggest reserving your site in advance.
- Price is the same regardless of your time of arrival. No discounts for later check-in or early check out.
- One car/truck pass comes with camping fee*
*Pass good to park at Camp Ground Only- doesn't allow for car/truck in show, must have participant window sticker for show access.
- Campgrounds restrooms and showers will be open from 7am to 10pm (portables available 24/7)
- RAIN OR SHINE EVENT...NO REFUNDS ON CAMP SITES
- NO PETS *NO GOLF CARTS *NO ATVS
- Open fires are prohibited at all times
- Fireworks, Firearms and Explosives are not allowed in the campgrounds
Questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOCATION OF CAMPSITES / DIRECTIONS
Enter off of Bellfontaine Rd.