4-Wheel Jamboree Rules & Regulations
Credential Information- Participant entry fee includes:
Two (2) wristbands (for the driver and 1 adult passenger), a window sticker for your vehicle that must be adhered and displayed on the driver’s side of the windshield (no exceptions) and a window card. Your entry also covers any children 15 years old and younger that ride in your vehicle onto the show grounds. Wristbands/tickets are not distributed for children 15 years old and younger, and they must enter the grounds in a participant vehicle. If you need additional adult tickets for passengers in your vehicle, you may purchase them in advance online or at the Registration trailer when checking in, with a credit card only. The checkpoint entry will qualify any passengers and determine the need to purchase extra tickets.
Legal age of Participants:
All participants must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license to register and drive a vehicle into the show. If a participant is under 18, with a valid driver’s license, a parent or legal guardian must sign a Parental Release Form at the Registration area PRIOR to entering the show. The minor will also need to sign a release and present their valid driver’s license. All participants are required to sign a liability waiver.
Pick-up of Registration Credentials:
In order to pick up your Registration credentials, the person who is registered must show their valid, un-expired Driver’s License at the Registration pick-up area at each event. Due to liability, you cannot pick up someone else’s Registration materials even if you have their confirmation and ID.
Refund & Change Policy:
Once you purchase a registration for a vehicle, it is not refundable at any time prior to, or after the show. If you wish to change the vehicle you registered to a different vehicle, you may do so up until 2 weeks prior to the show by contacting ParticipantRegistration@BonnierCorp.com.
If Bonnier Events cancels or postpones an event due to government mandates pertaining to COVID19, registrations will be refunded minus the online processing fee.
Bonnier Events expects and requires all participants to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner during all activities of the event. Management will under no circumstances, tolerate any of the following: drunkenness, public nudity, burnouts, excessive speeding, “coal rolling”, flame throwing, recklessness, foul language, fighting or the throwing of anything from the vehicle including beads, candy and other objects. There will be a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on disruptive behavior at all events. Bonnier Events reserves the right to pull your show credentials for any inappropriate conduct inside or outside of the show grounds. Security is present to ensure a fun event for everyone, please comply when they make a request.
Participants are permitted to bring coolers into the show in their vehicle for food and soft drinks. We ask that NO GLASS bottles be brought onto the show grounds. Drinks in aluminum cans should be put into a can coozie or poured into a cup. Beverages and/or coolers will NOT be permitted to be carried into the grandstand area. Please remember that spectators entering the show from the walk-through gates are NOT allowed to bring food or drinks onto the show grounds, so please be considerate in this matter. There is only ONE gate that participants can enter with coolers, which is the participant gate. No entry is allowed through a spectator gate with coolers of any kind and will be stopped by event personnel.
For safety reasons, the use of all personal means of transportation including bicycles, rollerblades, scooters (see ADA Vehicles for ADA Scooter rules), golf carts, ATV’s, motorcycles, mini-bikes, segways etc. is forbidden on the show grounds on all show days and vendor set-up days. If you have registered a golf cart as part of your registration, those are permitted on show days.
Persons having their own 3-wheeled electric unit may bring them, along with ADA credentials, to the show office to obtain an authorized sticker for use at the show. Acceptable credentials include an official state permit, an ADA license or if it is a temporary need, a doctor’s letter verifying the need for an ADA unit. Additionally, all privately owned 3-wheeled ADA units are subject to approval. No golf carts are permitted to be ADA units unless they have been previously registered.
Animals & Pets:
We do not allow animals into the event. This includes, but is not limited to dogs, cats, snakes & birds. Pets will not allow them into the event or on any part of the fairgrounds including parking lots and campgrounds. Officially registered service animals are permitted by law.
Drones are not permitted at any Bonnier Events. Any person flying a drone will be subject to immediate expulsion from the event.
Bonnier Events is committed to ensuring a safe and enjoyable cruise experience at our events. Cruise lanes will be properly marked, and no cruising is permitted outside the defined lanes. The maximum cruise speed is 15 Miles Per Hour, conditions permitting, and all violators will be subject to immediate expulsion from the event. Any participant doing burnouts or rolling coal will also be subject to immediate expulsion. THERE WILL BE ZERO TOLLERANCE for any behavior that endangers the well-being of our participants or spectators. All cruise participants are subject to the laws and regulations of both the State in which the event takes place and the facility. Bonnier Events reserves the right to deny any vehicle participation in Cruise routes based on concerns of driver impairment, safety of vehicle or violation of either event rules, governing laws, or facility regulations.
Trailered show vehicles must be unloaded at Registration or trailer parking and driven into the show. No trailers will be allowed to be driven into the fairgrounds at any time.
Vehicle Security at the show:
Security will be provided starting at the opening of on-site Registration and continuing through the close of the show on Sunday, but you leave your vehicle and trailer at your own risk. Bonnier Events does not guarantee the safety or security of any property left at any site at any time. We take reasonable measures to prevent theft and damage, but we do not guarantee it.
Roping off Areas:
There will be NO ADVANCE ROPING off of areas (this includes no parking vehicles to save a spot) at any Bonnier Event until AFTER PARTICIPANT GATES HAVE OFFICALLY OPENED. Any ropes or items used to rope off any area before the time of opening will be removed. Space is available on a first-come-first-served basis unless purchased in advance. This policy will be strictly enforced so that our vendors and event staff can execute an orderly and proper move in. During the weekend, roped off areas MUST be occupied and the roping removed, by 10AM every day or the roping will be removed by staff and be made available to other participants.
Registered vehicles are to be properly insured, licensed street legal vehicles. Please be prepared to show proof of vehicle insurance if asked.
PARTICIPANT TERMS & CONDITIONS - ENTRY AND ADVERTISING RELEASE
Accepting entry of the vehicle identified by the entry number specified into this event, each of the following persons (the owner, designer and operator of the vehicle, and their spouse and /or guests), as represented and authorized by the person whose name and signature is listed below, do hereby authorize, permit, give, grant, license, relinquish and release to 4-Wheel Jamboree, Bloomsburg PA, and to any of its affiliates, licensees agents and representatives, the absolute right to do each of the following activities involving the vehicle, and /or each said persons, whether for commercial and non-commercial purposes and uses, whether in connection with, before, during, or after the event or otherwise, and without any further payment, consideration or notice from 4-Wheel Jamboree, Bloomsburg PA, and in the sole discretion of 4-Wheel Jamboree, Bloomsburg PA,, to:
(a) photograph, draw, depict, copy characterize, and/or recreate any images or likeness of the vehicle, and/or each of said persons;
(b) design, recreate, manufacture, produce, use, distribute and/or sell copies, replicas, miniature and/or toy models of the vehicle;
(c) print, publish, distribute, disclose, and/or release details and /or information about the vehicle and/or any of said persons; and
(d) create, assemble, manufacture, print, distribute and/or sell advertising, magazines, brochures, flyers, posters, T-shirts, miniature and toys models, packaging, and/or articles of manufacture which show said vehicle and/or said persons, and/or any image thereof.
These rights to 4-Wheel Jamboree, Bloomsburg PA, include, but are not limited to, any proprietary rights, intellectual property and/or copyright interests necessary to carry out each of the above-identified activities, and further includes world-wide, non-exclusive and royalty-free license.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to compete, officiate, observe, work, or participate in any way in the EVENT(S) or being permitted to enter for any purpose any RESTRICTED AREA (defined as any area requiring special authorization, credentials, or permission to enter or any area to which admission by the general public is restricted or prohibited), EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED, for himself, his personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin:
- Acknowledges, agrees, and represents that he has or will immediately upon entering any of such RESTRICTED AREAS, and will continuously thereafter, inspect the RESTRICTED AREAS which he enters, and he further agrees and warrants that, if at any time, he is in or about RESTRICTED AREAS and he feels anything to be unsafe, he will immediately advise the officials of such and if necessary will leave the RESTRICTED AREAS and/or refuse to participate further in the EVENT(S).
- HEREBY RELEASES,WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the promoters, participants, racing associations, sanctioning organizations or any subdivision thereof, track operators, track owners, officials, competition vehicle owners, drivers, pit crews, rescue personnel, any persons in any RESTRICTED AREA, promoters, sponsors, advertisers, owners and leases of premises used to conduct the EVENT(S), premises and event inspectors, surveyors, underwriters, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions, or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or EVENT(S) and each of them, their directors, officers, agents and employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as "Releases," FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, his personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND ANY CLAIM OR DEMANDS THEREFOR ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY TO THE PERSON OR PROPERTY OR RESULTING IN DEATH OF THE UNDERSIGNED ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE EVENT(S), WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR
- HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releases and each of them FROM ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST they may incur arising out of or related to the UNDERSIGNED’S INJURY OR DEATH, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR
- HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE arising out of or related to the EVENT(S) whether caused by the NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or
- HEREBY acknowledges that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. Each of THE UNDERSIGNED, also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
- HEREBY agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement extends to all acts of negligence by the Releases, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State or Province in which the Event(s) is/are conducted and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT 4-Wheel Jamboree, Bloomsburg PA, IS MATERIALLY RELYING ON THIS WAIVER AND IS ALLOWING THE UNDERSIGNED TO ATTEND AND/OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY AT THE EVENT BECAUSE OF MY VOLUNTARY EXECUTION OF THIS AGREEMENT.