2020 Lima 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals Canceled
O’Reilly Auto Parts 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals Exhibitors & Participants will have the opportunity to camp in the Allen County Fairgrounds campground lot located between Gates A & B off of Marion Road.
Campsites are $130 per site plus handling fee. Reservations must be made online.
Must register for camp spot by Wednesday, October 21 at midnight ET.
Thursday, October 22nd: Noon - 6:00 pm and Friday, October 23rd: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm.
All camping units must be in the campgrounds by 2:00 pm CT Friday at the latest.
All camping units must be moved out by Sunday, October 25th at 7:00 pm.
Fairgrounds campground lot located between Gates A & B off of Marion Road.
Campers MUST PICK UP VEHICLE CREDENTIALS AT REGISTRATION or EXHIBITOR CREDENTIALS AT CHECK-IN prior to campgrounds check-in, to show proof of being an exhibitor or registered participant.
CAMPING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No refunds on camping once purchased. If Bonnier Events cancels or postpones the event due to government mandates pertaining to COVID19, refunds will be granted minus the online processing fee.
- Camping wristbands will be distributed upon check-in at the campground and must be worn at all times, along with your participant or exhibitor credentials.
- Credentials must be worn at all times in order to gain access to each respective area.
- Registered camper must be age 18 or older.
- Most sites have power hook-ups (20 amp service), however, some tent sites do not.
- No generators allowed.
- The campgrounds offer water hook-ups, restrooms, showers, and 2 shared dump stations. Public restrooms & showers are available 8:00am – 10:00pm ONLY. There will be portalets set up for afterhours use in the campground.
- Only one campsite per family.
- Quiet times are from 11pm-7am daily.
- Campers will be placed in campsites by the order received.
- Campsite numbers will be provided at check-in.
- All camping units must be moved out by Sunday, October 25th at 7:00 pm.
- No Pets are allowed in the show or in the campground
- Campers are required to keep their campsites clean and dispose of their own trash.
- Open flame campfires are not permitted in the campgrounds.
- All camping permits and window stickers must be displayed in plain view.
- Each campsite may have up to six people camping.
- Only one camping unit is allowed per site, including tents. Having two tents on one site or a tent alongside a camper is not allowed.
- Speed Limit: 15 mph inside the Event and in the Campground.
- Car trailers, cargo trailers and car dollies are not permitted in the campground.
- One vehicle per campsite. Vehicle must line up with camper in the campsite.
- ATVs, bicycles, golf carts, mini bikes and scooters that are not street legal are not allowed in campgrounds.
- Power cords must meet or exceed power supply amps. Power supply cords must be a minimum of 12/3 or larger. All supply cord connections must be 8" off the ground.