COVID Safety Precautions
Know Before You Go: Indy 4-Wheel Jamboree
In an effort to ensure that the 39th Annual O’Reilly Auto Parts Fall 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals provide both a safe and enjoyable environment for all our guests, participants, sponsors/exhibitors, partners, Fairgrounds and event staff and the local community, a specific set of guidelines have been mandated by the State of Indiana, Marion County and the Indiana State Fairgrounds. These guidelines will be enforced throughout the event and cooperation from Jamboree participants and attendees is paramount to ensuring that the event is able to continue as planned. The guidelines are as follows:
- Temperature check will be required at entry points to the Fairgrounds each day
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4° or greater will be asked to leave
- All guests will be required to have a face mask to enter the grounds
- All guests will be required to wear face masks at all times while walking around the show
- All guests must practice social distancing
- Extra cleaning of common areas and bathrooms will be conducted
- Soap and hand sanitizer will be available
- Social distancing in the grandstands will be required
- Access to indoor spaces will be moderated to ensure proper social distancing
- Staff will have appropriate safety practices in place including face masks, gloves for ticket takers, face shields, and other precautions
- Bonnier Events ensures that adjustments will be made to any additional mandates from the Fairgrounds and any problematic areas at the event
Any guest who has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 21 days is asked to stay home.
Any guest who is concerned about their safety, has underlying health concerns or is showing any possible symptoms is highly encouraged to wait to participate in another of our events in the future and not participate in the Indy 4-Wheel Jamboree at this time.
Bonnier Events appreciates your cooperation during this unprecedented situation to protect the health and safety of our attendees, participants, exhibitors and staff.