The RC Family Fun Zone will take over the Arena at the Bloomsburg Fairgrounds, July 8-10.
Please select RC Competitor.
Radio Controlled Truck Races
Saturday, July 9th, 2022
Combo tickets to enter a Radio Controlled Truck into the races on Saturday, July 9th MUST be purchased online in advance no later than Friday, July 8th at 6:00 PM.
If you would like to enter your RC Truck into either the Monster Truck Race or Drag Race on Saturday (Racing 9:30am-3:30pm), follow this link or copy and paste https://4wheeljamboree.ticketspice.com/2022-aa-auto-stores-bloomsburg-pa-4-wheel-jamboree-nationals into your browser to then choose one of the two different combo tickets.
- Saturday Only- Radio Controlled Monster Truck Entry for 1 vehicle- $17
- Saturday Only- Radio Controlled Drag Race Entry for 1 vehicle- $17
Each $17 combo ticket purchased equals 1 entry for 1 RC Truck into a race. If you would like to enter multiple RC Trucks into the races, you must purchase one $17 ticket for EACH ONE. Each combo ticket also includes admission for that person (any age) into the 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals for Saturday only. If you have additional adults or youths that would like to attend the 4-Wheel Jamboree but will not be entering a truck into the RC Truck Races, you can just purchase a regular 1-Day Adult or Youth ticket to 4-Wheel Jamboree.
The RC Truck races will take place at the Arena on the Bloomsburg Fairgrounds, inside the 4-Wheel Jamboree event. We are permitting those who are racing RC Trucks and have purchased the combo ticket, to drive a vehicle inside the gates to park in the back of the Arena only. In order to drive a vehicle into the gate near the Arena, the driver must sign a release waiver and obtain a wristband.
You must have purchased at least 1 combo RC Race/4-Wheel Jam ticket online. Only the person driving a vehicle into the gates of the 4-Wheel Jamboree needs to obtain a wristband. Steps outlined below.
- Drive your vehicle into the Bloomsburg Fairgrounds from Rt 11 and follow the signs and park in Spectator Parking ($5) Cash only.
- At the 4-Wheel Jamboree Spectator Gate (Gate 5) go to any open Ticket Window and show them your RC combo ticket either on your phone or printed on paper.
- The driver will be asked to sign a liability waiver and the agent will give the driver a wristband and a parking permit for their vehicle.
- You can then drive through the Checkpoint gate and go directly to the designated Arena Parking area to unload your RC Trucks. With your limited parking pass, you are not permitted to drive elsewhere inside the 4-Wheel Jamboree Event.
Note: You do not need to obtain a wristband at Gate 5 if you have an alternate way of transporting your RC vehicle from your car to the Arena. If you can use a small wagon/cart or carry the vehicle, you may walk through Gate 5 and have your ticket(s) scanned. You may not drive the RC vehicle through the gate for the safety of other spectators.
If you have a RC Rock Crawler Truck and would like to run your truck on the course and are not entering the Monster or Drag races, you can bring your truck in at any time during the RC Arena hours Fri/Sat/Sun at no additional cost. However, you must leave your car/truck in the Spectator lot and transport your RC truck on a cart/wagon or by carrying it through the gates. You only need a general spectator ticket to enter the event.